Medical • Retail • Hospitality • Commercial • Restaurants
- Baseball Cap Inspired, single piece multi-application Face Shield
- FDA approved PET material, scratch resistant, reusable, sanitizable and recyclable.
- Full Shield covers from top of forehead to below chin and from ear to ear.
- Customizable printing available.
- Versatile 3 in 1 design makes it adjustable to fit all head sizes
- Fabric 100% Cotton with Antimicrobial Finish
- Covers nose, mouth and chin
- Easy-on-and-off ear loops
- This mask is intended to reduce the potential spread of virus from person to person.
- Mask contains silver. Some individuals may have skin sensitivities to metal ions incorporated in this product. If Skin irritation occurs, immediately stop using the mask.
- Machine wash warm up to 15 times before discarding. Tumble dry high. Do not add chemicals or desinfectant to this product.
- Be mindful when wearing this product, if you have lung disease, like emphysema, or chronic heart disease. Stop using this product if you notice difficulty breathing while wearing it.
- The mask are not to be used for surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily fluids, or other hazardous liquids may be expected.
- Isolation gowns serve a critical role in infection control by protecting health care personnel, visitors and patients from
the transfer of micro organisms and body fluids.
- Disposable / Single use isolation gowns are commonly used for protection against contaminants. However Environmental sustainability is increasingly being implemented in the decision making process and the use of reusable isolation gowns with a successful personal protection barrier is growing in todays demanding healthcare environment.
- Making Isolation gowns, designs, materials and manufacturing methods are carefully selected to maximize consumers safety with performance protocol and comfort.
- Commitment to quality ensures reusable gowns with fluid repellent barrier meet the standards set by AMMI for Level 1.
- Alcohol Antiseptic 80%
- Topical Solution
- Hand Sanitizer
- Active Ingredient Alcohol 80% v/v
- Available Gel or Liquid
Tri-l sanitizers are made in the USA and compounded using only United States Pharmacopoeia (USP) grade ingredients in the preparation of the product (percentage in final product formulation) consistent with World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations.